Turlock Christian Elementary school program is designed to give children both the academic foundation they will need for their future and the spiritual footing that will give true meaning to everything they learn.
Our comprehensive academic curriculum is joined with enrichment classes:
- Meet the Masters Art Program
- Competitive Athletic Opportunities
- Physical Education Classes
The following programs make up the building blocks of our core academic program:
- Social studies
Our curriculum is developed to meet and exceed California State Standards. Special recognition of our fourth – sixth grade high achieving, academic students is given each semester. Individual achievement is recognized with the level of Superintendent, Principal, and Honor Roll distinctions. Over 85% of our students achieved one of these criteria this past semester.
Classes are taught by certified, caring teachers with a Christian worldview which allow each child to grow and develop their God given talents and abilities.
Turlock Christian School provides unique opportunities for our students to pursue their individual areas of interest. We participate in the Association of Christian School’s Speech Meet and Math Olympic competitions. This past spring 75 % of our students who participated in the Math Olympics placed in the top five of their division. Ten of our students received the top medal for outstanding performance by achieving 85% or higher on all of the required tests. Our Speech Meet allows for students from first – sixth grade to develop their communication skills which helps prepare them for important life experiences.
Our elementary program features:
- Standardized Testing
- 1-4 years above national norms
- High academic standards
- Academic competitions
- Full Day academic kindergarten
- Christian Character development
- Meet the Masters art program
- Educational field trips at every grade level
- Biblical integration in all courses of study
- Weekly chapels and guest speakers
- Advanced Technology
- Cheer Squad
- Differentiated instruction
- Well qualified teachers who are dedicated Christians
- Community service opportunities provided for students to think globally and serve others
Turlock Christian Elementary is accredited by both the Association of Christian Schools International and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
For more information please contact Principal Pam Hanson at (209) 632-6250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org