1) God Honoring/Christ-like Honoring Christ in all we do:
- Teaching and leading through Biblical truth.
- Live balanced and healthy lives, striving to be good stewards of their God-given resources, talents, abilities and gifts.
- Developing and retaining a teachable spirit and creating lifelong learners.
- Striving to be Christ-centered in all aspects of the learning environment.
- Display God’s love to a diversity of people, locally and globally.
2) Opportunities to excel: Students First
- We are committed to help students succeed spiritually, academically, artistically, and athletically.
- We make decisions that are Christ-centered and in the best interest of our students.
3) Encouraging & Developing the Whole Child
- Encouraging each student to be their very best spiritually, physically, mentally and socially.
- Developing distinctive athletes and athletic programs.
- Encouraging creative artistic expression through fine arts.
- Meeting the needs of each child academically and encouraging them to reach their full God-given potential.
4) Academic Excellence: Pursuing excellence in all we do.
- Teaching from a biblical perspective.
- Staff and students striving for the highest level of achievement in all academic and extracurricular areas.
- Preparing students to be successful in college or university.
- Effective professional growth for faculty.
5) Giving Back: Serving others and impacting the world for Christ.
- Equipping our students to effectively engage and impact their generation for Jesus Christ.
- Creating an environment of generosity and compassion that is responsive to the needs of those we serve.
6) Living with integrity
- Demonstrating lives reflective of Christian virtues with accountability to Christ, each other, our students, and our community.
- Cultivate discernment in responding to moral and ethical issues.
7) Establishing Partnerships: Partnering with families and community.
- Ensuring a safe and nurturing educational environment for all students.
- Collaborating with and supporting local as well as global churches, ministries, community leaders and non-profit organizations.
- Building partnerships with families to enhance our students’ character, learning and development.
8) Shaping Leaders of Character
- Intentionally discipling and mentoring students to reach their full potential in Christ.
- Developing effective communicators.
- Providing opportunities and programs for students to develop leadership skills.
- Show technological literacy and the ability to adapt to emerging technologies.
- Apply problem-solving strategies to real-life scenarios.