Please apply by completing the online application. Additional forms may be required and are listed below:
Individuals seeking employment with Turlock Christian Schools, Inc. should be aware of the following employment processes:
- Download/print required Employment Forms from the list above.
- Submit a completed employment application, with appropriate attachments.
- If granted an interview, appear for the interview at the scheduled time.
- A reference check is completed for the top candidate(s).
- Assuming a positive reference check, an offer of employment will be made, contingent upon successfully completing all pre-employment screenings, to include fingerprint clearance and a physical examination, if appropriate. The employment offer will be withdrawn if the candidate does not successfully complete the requirements.
- Employee is notified that he/she has met all requirements and is asked to come to the Central Office to complete all pre-employment paperwork (benefits, W-4 form, child abuse reporting, etc).
- Employee starts working for Turlock Christian Schools, Inc.
It is the policy and practice of Turlock Christian Schools, Inc., in the hiring of employees, not to discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, nationality, ethnicity, or disability. Turlock Christian Schools, Inc. does reserve the right to screen applicants on the basis of religion.
Turlock Christian Schools, Inc. employs only those individuals committed to Jesus Christ and who seek to live under His direction. To be considered for a position, applicants must initial each item in the Statement of Faith. The school realizes this does not guarantee a vital relationship with God, for only God looks on the heart. In addition, employment decisions are based on the applicant's experience, qualifications, and suitability for the position.