Turlock Christian High School is committed to providing our high school students with a college prep, biblically integrated educational program. With 95% of our graduates accepted into the college or university of their choice, we challenge our students to grow spiritually and academically, while being involved in the local and global community around them.
Our caring and committed staff of Christian educators and administrators successfully engage and motivate students at all levels of their academic career. TCS provides unique opportunities to maximize the high school experience, and help students develop and excel within their God-given potential, through a variety of dynamic programs, such as FFA, ASB, Ambassadors, award winning fine arts and music programs, as well as competitive athletics. Every student learns to excel within the thriving positive environment that TCS offers, affording students the opportunity to participate in a host of vibrant extracurricular programs. In addition, we also offer life changing mission, and educational trips.
Turlock Christian students have the opportunity to explore a variety of courses that lead them to achieve their God given intended purpose, as well as develop their potential talents and skills, that will help lead them to a highly successful future.
Turlock Christian School's international program includes the following:
- A safe, balanced and inclusive school
- Quality education in a Christ-centered environment
- College preparation program,
- Assistance with TOEFL, PSAT, SAT, and ACT testing
- Advanced Placement courses
- ESL courses to achieve fluency in the English language
- ESL courses in learning the Bible and basic understanding of the Christian faith
- Designated instructors, counselors, and director to assist students
- 100% graduation rate, high success rate in acceptance into many excellent colleges and universities
- team sports
- Caring host families
For more Academic information click here
Check out our International Student Program by browsing our website. Feel free to contact Andrew Zetterstrom at 209-427-2741 or email email@example.com