I-20 & F-1 Visa

What about the I-20 and F-1 Visa?

International students must obtain an F-1 visa from their local U.S. Embassy to attend school in the U.S. for more than one year. In order to obtain an F-1 visa, the International student must first be accepted at a SEVIS-approved school, such as Turlock Christian School. After the student has been accepted to TCS, and his/her family returns the Enrollment Contract and fee to our school, we issue the student the I-20 form. We send the I-20 to the student in their home country. The student then takes this form to the U.S. Embassy and requests an F-1 visa.